RE: Drug Test 04-07-2020, 04:25 PM
#15
(04-07-2020, 02:06 PM)WoahBearOG Wrote:I suppose It's similar to a full-blown alcoholic stopping cold turkey. It's certainly a difficult process.(04-07-2020, 09:02 AM)mothered Wrote:(04-07-2020, 02:18 AM)Ccacciola123 Wrote: Definitely a solid point you should be able to stop for a few days especially for a job, but I know common detox methods usually involve a lot of vegetable juices to flush out your system, some smoke shops as well sell detoxing kits although I've never bought one myself so I can't vouch on how well they work.
From what friends have told me, It's not easy to stop abruptly but If you have the willpower, you can certainly do It for a number of days at the minimum.
Ngl is hard as fuck. Even tho is just for a few days. I’m a very active and heavy smoker, so quitting cold turkey isn’t too easy. I started getting headaches and have felt like shit
If you can somehow manage to quit for a few days, you'll reap the rewards of employment- If your application Is successful.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)