Login Register






How to Pee in a Pool! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! #10
(08-03-2013, 08:04 AM)Uzinero Wrote: I pee'd in the pool several times. Fun story: Once when I was like 8 and at a swimming lesson I began to pee in the pool whilst swimming, and as I did a girl around 9 began to swim straight behind me, and I looked back and she had just swimmed straight through a rather large pool of yellow that was trailing behind me, she actually had her mouth open for a few seconds which made it so much funnier for me. When we got to the end of the pool she repeatedly asked me if I pee'd in the pool but I just kept denying it. I never saw her at another swimming lesson after that...Lelz.


You indirectly pee'd in a girls mouth?
Ewwwww?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to Pee in a Pool! - by BlueScreen - 07-30-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Complibur - 07-30-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Mustnabs - 07-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nil - 07-30-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Uzinero - 08-03-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Mustnabs - 08-10-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Diego - 08-10-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Kyon - 08-10-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nefarious - 08-10-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nyx - 08-11-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nefarious - 08-11-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nyx - 08-11-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nefarious - 08-11-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nyx - 08-11-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nefarious - 08-11-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: How to Pee in a Pool! - by Nyx - 08-11-2013, 03:07 AM