Login Register






Where... filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Where... #5
(08-10-2013, 08:11 PM)Blue Wrote: Well school just started back for me oddly enough I socialize more during the school year then summer. ;3

School starts for me in like a month Tongue
I socialise more during school as well, because I actually have to go outside :S

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Where... - by Kyon - 08-10-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Where... - by Oni - 08-10-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Where... - by Kyon - 08-10-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Where... - by Blue - 08-10-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: Where... - by Kyon - 08-10-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Where... - by Blue - 08-10-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Where... - by Oni - 08-10-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Where... - by Kyon - 08-10-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Where... - by Blue - 08-10-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Where... - by Complibur - 08-11-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Where... - by Kyon - 08-11-2013, 01:15 AM