Login Register






Twitter/social media methods? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Twitter/social media methods? #11
(04-02-2020, 04:23 AM)Crimin4L Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 03:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 03:38 AM)Crimin4L Wrote: I do think I seen this one (rare cause like you I have never seen another one) posted on another forum, ill try looking and if I find it ill share my own download link here Smile

That'll be excellent If you can locate It.

I've got an array of crackers and checkers, but not for Twitter. I haven't seen one on the net for quite a while.

Found what I saw a while back, not a bruteforcer or account cracker like I thought:
Spoiler:
Code:
Jarvee Premium Features: Schedule all your social media updates for future publish : Find perfect timing for your content with Mass Planner and post them on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Find and automatically join new Groups in you niche : Automatically find new Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn Groups in your niche, to extend your audience and attract new customers. Automatically share your posts on Facebook Groups : Have your unique content automatically shared with the groups you’re member of. This is a tested and guaranteed way to drive more reach and engagement to your posts. Auto-Follow people in your niche : Find and automatically follow Twitter/Pinterest/Google+/Instagram accounts with Mass Planner based on keywords for your niche. We don’t advertise our presence on your posts : Keep your own voice on social media with our newly-available technology to build trust and long-lasting relationships with your costumers. Fast and Reliable customer support : We want to make sure you get the most out of Mass Planner and create impactful and relevant marketing strategies for your business.
[Image: xTjeTR3.png]

Here is the download tho just in case you wanted it (Make SURE to run in sandboxie or a VM)
Code:
https://anonfile.com/Pdycldl6od/Jarvee_v2082_Crcaked_zip

I haven't come across something like this.

It'll be Interesting to see just how effective It Is.
Thanks for sharing the link.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Twitter/social media methods? - by Kali - 03-25-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by dismay - 03-26-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by uranium - 04-01-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by mothered - 04-01-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by Kali - 04-01-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by mothered - 04-02-2020, 03:26 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by Crimin4L - 04-02-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by mothered - 04-02-2020, 03:47 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by Crimin4L - 04-02-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by mothered - 04-02-2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by Crimin4L - 04-02-2020, 04:34 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by mothered - 04-02-2020, 04:49 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by Crimin4L - 04-02-2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Twitter/social media methods? - by scott21 - 08-27-2021, 08:54 AM