RE: help help ..... 03-30-2020, 06:34 PM
#39
(03-30-2020, 11:03 AM)mothered Wrote:(03-30-2020, 09:02 AM)fsociety Wrote:(03-30-2020, 08:12 AM)mothered Wrote: In the "Layout" section of Blogger, when you click on "header" (Edit) Is there an Image loaded there?
This looks a lot better than your current theme.
yes this theme look much better and color full with tags like wordpress theme. my whole life goes in selecting theme![]()
I think It's very appealing Indeed. No doubt you'll make some color changes along the way.
I'm similar to yourself. I go through so many themes until I finally find one that I'm 100% satisfied with.
okay i will stick with this theme only . i try to change that theme with different for testing purpose than i dont like so back than i found theme fixed with tested theme that make me in trouble i fix it now . i have only that image problem it not removing i checked in logo section than i check in html mode nothing found like that .





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)