Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #17
(03-30-2020, 09:26 AM)miso Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 08:30 AM)iseriouz Wrote: Idk how to code but wish I did and am pretty much beginner at cracking I just know how to use some tools. Lol
What tools do you use for cracking & what did you try cracking ^^?

Currently I use open bullet and woxy. Sometimes I might use standalone checkers. Most recently been wanting to do sqli but searcher ez not working right.
autobuy.io/@Sanctum
shoppy.gg/@SavageSales
greystream.net
FREE FLOODCRM INVITES: http://floodcrm.net/?ref_id=11313

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) - by iseriouz - 03-30-2020, 10:01 AM