Login Register






Galaxy S8+ Rooting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting #5
(03-30-2020, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 02:34 AM)iseriouz Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 04:35 AM)mothered Wrote: I've read a number of mixed reports pertaining to rooting the S8- some have succeeded without Issues, whilst others claim they've experienced boot loops, screens flickering etc.

I'd seriously take this under advisement prior to rooting your device.

OK then might not do it. I've read similar articles myself. Thanks much bro.

You're most welcome.

It may well work for you, but I personally wouldn't risk It.

Do you happen to know of any phones in particular that are especially good for rooting? Preferably under $200 - $300 if possible.
autobuy.io/@Sanctum
shoppy.gg/@SavageSales
greystream.net
FREE FLOODCRM INVITES: http://floodcrm.net/?ref_id=11313

[+] 1 user Likes iseriouz's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by iseriouz - 03-24-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by mothered - 03-25-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by iseriouz - 03-30-2020, 02:34 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by mothered - 03-30-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by iseriouz - 03-30-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by mothered - 03-30-2020, 06:49 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by iseriouz - 03-30-2020, 08:29 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by mothered - 03-30-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by floraoliviaa - 03-09-2022, 08:17 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by hypertough - 07-27-2022, 01:07 AM
RE: Galaxy S8+ Rooting - by casyio - 09-26-2022, 07:13 PM