Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean #9
(03-25-2020, 08:28 PM)mothered Wrote: [quote='HugoSlaveur' pid='930959' dateline='1585136023']
No problem, i didn't post if i'm not sure its 100% clean Wink
But i repeat me... i'm not a expert of security
So if an expert has the patience to check this file I would be grateful, it will reassure me more than just pass it on Virustotal.

Hi Mothered,
Thank you for this confirmation,
I wish to be well seen on the forum so if I make a mistake thank you to inform me and it will not happen again.

This is the first time I come across a forum as well administer.

Happy days Cool

I do not suck you but it is important to recognize your good work and I hope that it is word motivates you to continue this good work Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 10:26 PM by HugoSlaveur.)
~~ ...I don’t believe in god, but if he exists, I don't think it would have allowed exploitation of the poorest... ~~

[+] 1 user Likes HugoSlaveur's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-25-2020, 02:33 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by fsociety - 03-25-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by fsociety - 03-25-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-25-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by xxtripodxx - 03-25-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-26-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by w0rsti - 03-26-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by JayZ - 03-26-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-27-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by khazzane1 - 11-25-2020, 05:28 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by Karacz - 12-20-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 12-20-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by pennyhard - 09-01-2021, 10:38 PM