Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean #4
(03-25-2020, 06:31 AM)fsociety Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 12:22 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote: Hi cracker,
Most OpenBullet software share are compromised with viruses, here’s how to have the clean version.

Mega

OpenBullet.exe is here: openbullet-master\OpenBullet\bin\Debug

I left you the source file to compile with Visualstudio on "openbullet-sourceCode.rar"

VirusTotal of OpenBullet.sln

VirusTotal of OpenBullet.exe

I had download it in February on github but it has been recently modified and I feel that a virus has been added.
Github OpenBullet "not-safe"

Happy days  Cool

in term of openbullet official 1.1.5 90% people cannot run config because in coding they use username password half of the people dont know about it. and mostly all config based on anom version . and it debugger is also not good in offiicial version personally tested by me. Wink2

Thanks to you, Fsociety,
I understand better why so many people use version modify but well we already found a version modify that sends all the hits on a server, so the guy who had modified this Openbullet get all your logs...

This is why I recommend using the version I have shared it is 100% clean and if a malware analyst passes here thanks to give your opinion, because it could that this version also hides a virus, And since I’m no expert and the only thing I did was pass it on to Virustotal ^^

Thanks you

(03-25-2020, 02:33 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:I had download it in February on github it has been recently modified and I feel that a virus has been added
That's unfortunate.

As long as your contribution on this board Is clean, then that's all that matters.
Thanks for providing the scan report of the executable file.
Hi Mothered,
Yes this is very unfortunate...

No problem, i didn't post if i'm not sure its 100% clean Wink
But i repeat me... i'm not a expert of security
So if an expert has the patience to check this file I would be grateful, it will reassure me more than just pass it on Virustotal.

Happy days Mothered Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 12:38 PM by HugoSlaveur.)
~~ ...I don’t believe in god, but if he exists, I don't think it would have allowed exploitation of the poorest... ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-25-2020, 02:33 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by fsociety - 03-25-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by fsociety - 03-25-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-25-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by xxtripodxx - 03-25-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 08:22 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by HugoSlaveur - 03-25-2020, 10:26 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-26-2020, 08:22 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by w0rsti - 03-26-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by JayZ - 03-26-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 03-27-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by khazzane1 - 11-25-2020, 05:28 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by Karacz - 12-20-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by mothered - 12-20-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: OpenBullet 1.1.5 100% clean - by pennyhard - 09-01-2021, 10:38 PM