Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Tutorial how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #5
(03-25-2020, 04:54 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 04:40 AM)miso Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 03:56 AM)mothered Wrote: Nice one.

I can confirm that It works with Brave.
Spoiler:
[Image: uBb28XK.png]
i also use brave lmao

On the system that I'm typing this post, I have Google Chrome, Avast Browser, Firefox, Opera, Epic Privacy Browser, Tor and Brave.

For general navigation, Brave Is clearly the best of the lot.
i used to be a chrome fan, then i tried Brave via haxcc's thread about brave, i tried it and i dont regret installing it, its the only browser i have (except ie & edge, but i dont used them at all)

[+] 2 users Like miso's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) - by miso - 03-25-2020, 05:00 AM