[Synthwave Remix] Eric Prydz ft Rob Swire - Breathe 03-18-2020, 12:34 AM
#1
Hey guys.
So I'm planning on retiring my Wolfsschanze project in favor of my other projects. The hype for it has died down, but before I step down, I wish to release a few remixes.
Here's my remix of Eric Prydz's breathe transformed from EDM to Synthwave.
https://clyp.it/y0snami4
If anybody wants to have a sneak peek at my future endeavors.
So I'm planning on retiring my Wolfsschanze project in favor of my other projects. The hype for it has died down, but before I step down, I wish to release a few remixes.
Here's my remix of Eric Prydz's breathe transformed from EDM to Synthwave.
https://clyp.it/y0snami4
If anybody wants to have a sneak peek at my future endeavors.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 03:01 AM by Korvidius.)
Placeholder until I can think of something witty





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)