Login Register






Best Firewall? filter_list
Author
Message
Best Firewall? #1
Well there are plenty of threads about the best AV, but what about the best Firewall? Personally I'm using Comodo Firewall, but for a client I recently purchased a Cisco RV220W router which comes with a built in firewall. While I've done a little pentesting on Comodo and it's held up decently, I have not tested out the Cisco router I recently bought (when I do I'll update the thread). Although as the title suggests I am asking SL a question, so what is your preferred firewall?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best Firewall? - by Kinanizer - 08-07-2013, 03:01 AM
RE: Best Firewall? - by Nefarious - 08-07-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Best Firewall? - by Cressi - 09-15-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Best Firewall? - by w00t - 09-15-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Best Firewall? - by Cyanide and Cynicism - 09-15-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Best Firewall? - by ralfy - 09-26-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: Best Firewall? - by Reiko - 09-26-2013, 07:42 AM