Login Register






Which VPN is most secure and reliable? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Which VPN is most secure and reliable? #8
(02-09-2020, 03:24 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 03:20 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-09-2020, 03:09 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote: Tell me, how does IPVanish  and ZenMate do with torrenting? Are the speeds good with them?

Stating the obvious, It depends on the server you're connected to at the time.

In my experience, IPVanish seems more stable and responsive.
Yea, that usually matters the most with the speeds. Sometimes even ExpressVPN speeds suck even though you have a lot of peers and seeds. I might have to try it out and see what it can do.

I will say one of the things I do like about Nord is it has dedicated servers for torrents. But even those still have horrible connections and speeds from time to time. Just depends.

I certainly agree with your comment about Nord.

I have extensive experience with NordVPN, ZenMate, ExpressVPN and IPVanish and must say, that the latter outweighs the lot. Seldom has the "Connect" button on IPVanish failed to serve Its purpose, and rarely does It prematurely terminate the connection. In short, IPVanish Is very stable with minimal loss of functionality.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Which VPN is most secure and reliable? - by mothered - 02-09-2020, 06:44 AM