Login Register






Any way to unlock my android? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Any way to unlock my android? #3
(02-05-2020, 09:26 PM)Customer Wrote:
I recently locked myself out of my android phone like an idiot and was wondering if there's any way to bypass the lockscreen or somehow get my photos from the gallery. I would just wipe and login to my google account but they're not connected to google photos.

I've tried:
Remote unlocking from google and samsung
Going into the files from my computer with the phone plugged in
Everything google has to offer

It means a lot to me because I have photos of family members who have passed and I really don't want to lose those. If anyone could help me I would very much appreciate it.
Have you tried booting into safe mode? Here's a video I found that might work for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMeTFWEiN4 Also, here are three links with info on how to do it.... https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/7...n-0165540/
https://www.wondershare.com/unlock/bypas...creen.html
https://getandroidstuff.com/how-to-bypas...ck-screen/
https://www.jihosoft.com/android-tips/by...creen.html
I don't know if they work, but it's worth a shot.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 07:43 PM by Streetspeed10.)
We all feed on tragedy..
It's like blood to a vampire........

[+] 2 users Like Streetspeed10's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Any way to unlock my android? - by Customer - 02-05-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-06-2020, 08:40 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Streetspeed10 - 02-06-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Num5kull - 02-06-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Customer - 02-08-2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-08-2020, 03:29 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Customer - 02-08-2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-08-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-09-2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-09-2020, 07:09 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-09-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by SCARIO - 02-08-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Gitzer - 02-11-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 02-12-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by fsociety - 03-06-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by kopoja8698 - 04-12-2021, 04:03 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 08-12-2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Seriium - 08-18-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 08-19-2021, 04:34 AM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by Seriium - 08-21-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Any way to unlock my android? - by mothered - 08-22-2021, 03:00 AM