Login Register






What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? #25
(01-24-2020, 05:46 AM)Oni Wrote: Hate germs, bugs, and needles.

bugs/germs not so much, but I have a 100% crippling fear that I'm gonna end up coming into contact with a used heroin needle and get HIV/hep c since there's a metric fuckton of homeless people in my town and the drug use rate is staggeringly high. I see heroin needles lying in the street and in bathrooms more often than I should.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 03:30 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Drako - 01-22-2020, 05:28 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Drako - 01-23-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-23-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Ecks - 01-24-2020, 05:36 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Oni - 01-24-2020, 05:46 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-24-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by sleaze - 02-03-2020, 03:42 PM