Login Register






This forum changed a lot filter_list
Author
Message
RE: This forum changed a lot #16
(07-26-2013, 06:07 AM)Evangelist Wrote: I left because the forum is more hacking oriented and I did not have anything to do here. I now got the Net+ CompTIA certificate and some other computer related certifications. If I do decide to be active again you will see Networking Tutorials and some other things.

I'm not really into hacking either, so I've been trying to make the computer section more active since I came back. I'd at least appreciate if there where another guru on computers in here, instead of just hackers.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
This forum changed a lot - by Evangelist - 07-26-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Nefarious - 07-26-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Evangelist - 07-26-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Nefarious - 07-26-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Evangelist - 07-26-2013, 06:12 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Oni - 07-26-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Evangelist - 07-26-2013, 06:26 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Customer - 07-26-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Evangelist - 07-26-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by ryan - 07-26-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Feat - 07-28-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Oni - 07-28-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Feat - 07-28-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Cosmic - 07-29-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Combo - 07-31-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: This forum changed a lot - by Kinanizer - 07-31-2013, 10:10 PM