Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Hey Guys, I need Stress Testing Help filter_list
Author
Message
Hey Guys, I need Stress Testing Help #1
Well basically, i would really like some help stress teasting this one IP... Yes i mean stress testing. And its only for a personal stress testing purposes. Basically i had fought with the admin of a site and he decided to block m even though i got them all the traffic they could ever want. Now, i kinda wanna try and see how much the server can handle. If you all could PM me if you want to participate? I have a 10gb stresser for 3600 at any given time but only one bot Sad i just need some quick help from my friends Smile you can ignore this if you like, but i could really use some help for this personal challenge.
[Image: twyq7AI.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hey Guys, I need Stress Testing Help - by 303315 - 07-31-2013, 03:19 AM