Login Register






Introduction. I'm new here filter_list
Author
Message
Introduction. I'm new here #1
How's it going, 
Im Will and im new to this and the site.  Im 32 and work in the carpentry field.  I served 8 years in the Marine Corps on active duty with 5 tours over seas which 4 of them being combat in both Iraq and Afghanistan.  Im a family man and kick it outdoors as much as possible.  My dog is my best friend and I am his.  I'm not a IT tech or Engineer or web developer of any sort, nor do I have any of the knowledge or expertise at those levels.  However I'm not saying im as dumb as a brick and dont know what im doing.  Im smart enough to read something and practically apply it.  Im smart enough to cover my ass and not make stupid mistakes.  If I don't know what I'm doing I won't do it, until I have the proper tools,  or knowledge and help from those who do know.  So what am I doing here?  Well I just need a legitimate way of generating  store receipts that I may have to use on some occasions because of one being thrown away or lost or to help out my wife with her receipt apps.  I hope to learn something here and will take any advice from those who are willing so I dont fuck up or have to hear my wife bitch.  Thank you in advance and I look forward to the threads.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Introduction. I'm new here - by Lethal32 - 01-24-2020, 09:25 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by mothered - 01-24-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by SCARIO - 01-24-2020, 10:35 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by hacxx - 01-24-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by taylostolo - 01-25-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by Lethal32 - 01-25-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by Ecks - 01-25-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by Oni - 01-25-2020, 02:14 AM
RE: Introduction. I'm new here - by SCARIO - 01-25-2020, 09:25 AM