RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? 01-21-2020, 04:12 PM
#6
(01-21-2020, 08:52 AM)mothered Wrote:`(01-21-2020, 04:03 AM)retroplayer Wrote: I am afraid of demons in my doorway/mirror. I am a grown man, but I saw this video from a YouTube channel called "Channel 58," and it makes me terrified of looking at mirrors at night.
Here is the video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY
There was also a video that was meant to simulate schitzophrenia. The original video has been deleted, but Chills has a clip from it: https://youtu.be/kym1P73i0u0?t=148
Those two videos ensured that I keep my door closed, and mirrors turned away from my bed
I love anything relative to horror and the like, hence I actually enjoyed viewing both videos.
Personally, In terms of fear, there's nothing that comes to mind.
Really? Nothing? Not even jump scares work on you?
Daddy Oni gave me Bronze.
Shout out to Miso for the 100 NSP
Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide: Purchase Here!
Shout out to Miso for the 100 NSP
Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide: Purchase Here!



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)