Login Register






What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? #3
(01-21-2020, 04:03 AM)retroplayer Wrote: I am afraid of demons in my doorway/mirror. I am a grown man, but I saw this video from a YouTube channel called "Channel 58," and it makes me terrified of looking at mirrors at night.

Here is the video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY

There was also a video that was meant to simulate schitzophrenia. The original video has been deleted, but Chills has a clip from it: https://youtu.be/kym1P73i0u0?t=148

Those two videos ensured that I keep my door closed, and mirrors turned away from my bed
It is 4am and I have a mirror in my room. Fuck you man haha -- not gonna click nor watch the vids, hopefully

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 03:30 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Parliament - 01-21-2020, 05:19 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Drako - 01-22-2020, 05:28 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Drako - 01-23-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-23-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-21-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Ecks - 01-24-2020, 05:36 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Oni - 01-24-2020, 05:46 AM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by Hysho - 01-24-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: What's Your Irrational Fear/Hate? - by sleaze - 02-03-2020, 03:42 PM