Login Register






Best Secret Santa? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best Secret Santa? #6
(01-18-2020, 08:58 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 04:02 AM)OversouL Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 12:27 AM)Oni Wrote: Never done Secret Santa, though the idea is appealing. There was one year I gave out my P.O. box address, as people wanted to send me stuff for my birthday. I received a variety things, like dozens of dildos, and a switchblade. Never know what you'll get.

I wonder what you did to all of those black dragon PPs xD

Pretty sure there was a trashcan full of em.

Threw them at roommates a few times for giggles. Thought about dumping them in the university's pool. Unfortunately, they did go in the bin when I moved. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best Secret Santa? - by Jiggly - 01-04-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Oni - 01-05-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by OversouL - 01-15-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Jiggly - 01-08-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Jiggly - 01-18-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Oni - 01-18-2020, 09:44 AM