RE: Netflix Checker by Redeye's 01-17-2020, 03:21 AM
#5
(01-16-2020, 03:21 PM)BelleExcentrique Wrote:(01-16-2020, 04:39 AM)mothered Wrote:Yes i just saw that netflix account are difficult to get, just got 0 hits in a 419k combolist lol(01-16-2020, 03:43 AM)BelleExcentrique Wrote: Seems legit, actually running a combolist in this tool, thank's for the share !
I'm sure you're not disappointed with It's overall functionality.
As opposed to Spotify, Netflix accounts are a little more difficult to obtain "valid" hits. I've ran a lot of tools and whilst the majority returned hits, the credentials did not authenticate. That Is, false positive results.
Yes, I've used around 5 different Netflix checkers with combos ranging from 800k to 10 million, and only obtained a handful of "valid" hits. The rest did not authenticate.
Of course, If you use a private combo, It Increases the likelihood of hits. To minimize errors and If the tool supports It, an elite/fresh proxy list Is the way to go.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)