Login Register






Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? #34
(01-10-2020, 12:55 AM)Drako Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 09:01 PM)critikal17 Wrote: Wanted to see how this project is coming along. Personally I probably wouldn't use it but development always interests me. If you're not working on this any more, I'd be happy to take a crack at something like this.

You could go ahead and try something like this yourself. Unfortunately I don't have the time to code as of late. I was trying to code it in Python because of its networking capabilities, but I had to go quite slow since I had never used Python before.

Cool, I have a lot of free time on my hands until my classes start again. I'll take a crack at it and let you know how it goes.

[+] 1 user Likes critikal17's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
gen ? - by dawid12345 - 03-05-2024, 09:22 AM
RE: gen ? - by macomaco - 04-27-2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests? - by critikal17 - 01-10-2020, 12:56 AM