RE: Windows Education 01-06-2020, 03:08 AM
#12
(01-05-2020, 03:46 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:(12-26-2019, 03:13 AM)mothered Wrote:I made the upgrade, it was really quick and nothing has changed as you noted. I still have yet to look into those features. Hopefully tomorrow(12-25-2019, 09:11 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: I forgot to ask. In terms of space, with all those features, will my pc slow down? Currently, it's still pretty fast so that is a concern for me even though I mostly just browse the internet.
The features are native to the said editions of Windows 10, so you will not experience any performance drop.
The only feature that requires a significant amount of Ram, Is "Hyper-V", namely when running simultaneous VMs. It does In fact chew quite a bit of memory. If you're planning to setup Hyper-V, I have documented In depth tutorials on my blog.
Good to read.
If you need assistance with the said features, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. The Group Policy Editor Is a "very powerful" utility, that allows you to perform an array of tasks and configurations. I have a dedicated category on my blog with In depth tutorials, so just to get a feel of how the Group Policy functions, feel free to have a browse.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)