Login Register






How did you spend your last days of 2019? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Howdidyouspendyourlastdaysof2019? #27
(01-02-2020, 06:35 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 11:53 AM)BLDS Wrote: smokedsmokeweedwithmyniqqa

Bad for your health 😅. xD

(01-01-2020, 01:29 PM)jony Wrote: Fixingmylaptop=DAfterisawamoviecalledHackersSmile

Nice movie, I watched it last year. Enjoy.

(01-01-2020, 01:42 PM)mishel743 Wrote: Nothingspecialjustwaswaitingforholidays))

Sleep is your choice +_+

(01-01-2020, 08:39 PM)mothered Wrote: Further to my Initial post, I had a quiet New Year's Eve at home performing my usual computing tasks.

My days of partying are well and truly over.

Hope the fire are far away of you 🙂 and nice to sew you enjoy at home at least. Everyone wanna do something special your thing is computing Smile I think you enjoy.

(01-01-2020, 09:36 PM)Oni Wrote: Spending time with friends and family. Hope others are in good company as well. Biggrin

Good luck Oni 🙂 Don't forget my anon icon xD

(01-02-2020, 03:42 AM)miso Wrote: i got high, alone
same for christmas xd
i was just texting a friend

Biggrin You need a Partner, Find your wife.

(01-02-2020, 10:34 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote: Honestly not much, everyone has all moved away, there isn't many people I know where I live anymore. It's either work or study lately.

I had same issue when I was away out of my city to study.

(01-02-2020, 01:10 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 10:34 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote: Honestly not much, everyone has all moved away, there isn't many people I know where I live anymore. It's either work or study lately.
I'm feeling this more and more :/

Find yourself a Partner Smile , Find a cute girl to go Biggrin
Well i have a crush that never replies or even textes unless she needs money or moral support :/

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE:Howdidyouspendyourlastdaysof2019? - by BLDS - 01-01-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Howdidyouspendyourlastdaysof2019? - by miso - 01-04-2020, 10:26 PM
[No subject] - by jony - 01-01-2020, 01:29 PM