Login Register






Best Secret Santa? filter_list
Author
Message
Best Secret Santa? #1
I know we are now well on our way in the new year, but I'm sure many of you have been involved in Secret Santa gift exchanges in the past - Either through school or work. What's the best, or funniest present you have received or given?

To name some interesting ones in my office year:

- The CEO received a LOT of crocodile paraphernalia... He's terrified of crocodiles.
- My previous boss (a manager in another department) received a mug that says "I Love Tea".. However, when you add hot water, it actually says "I love Tea-Bagging". He uses it everyday.
- The same manager also received a wonderful fishing calendar from his friend in the same department, which depicts said friend catching various large fish while shirtless.

Share you stories blow!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best Secret Santa? - by Jiggly - 01-04-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Oni - 01-05-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by OversouL - 01-15-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Jiggly - 01-08-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Jiggly - 01-18-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: Best Secret Santa? - by Oni - 01-18-2020, 09:44 AM