Login Register






How did you spend your last days of 2019? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How did you spend your last days of 2019? #22
(01-02-2020, 10:34 AM)VirtualFrost Wrote: Honestly not much, everyone has all moved away, there isn't many people I know where I live anymore. It's either work or study lately.
I'm feeling this more and more :/
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE:Howdidyouspendyourlastdaysof2019? - by BLDS - 01-01-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Howdidyouspendyourlastdaysof2019? - by miso - 01-04-2020, 10:26 PM
[No subject] - by jony - 01-01-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: How did you spend your last days of 2019? - by Defeat - 01-02-2020, 01:10 PM