Login Register






Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami #6
(07-28-2013, 11:26 AM)Customer Wrote: The only problem I will have is the dub. It honestly doesn't look all too bad, but most idiots of the anime universe "AH MI GAHD FUK DAHBS U R NOT TRU ANIMU FAN IF U WATCH DUBZ!1!!1 :3 ~ u ~ :333~~!!!! SUBZ 4 LYFE DESU KAWAII LE DESU KA NE!!!!11"

Honestly, dubs can be bad. Really bad. But it's not as bad as people make it out to be. I could understand it if you watched the anime in sub, and then watched the dub and it sucked, because the voice didn't match up.

But in all seriousness, dubs aren't that bad. If I want to watch an anime in dubs I will. If it sucks in dubs, I will watch subs. Simple as that.

There are many great dubs (Cowboy Bebop comes to mind), but there are also some pretty horrid dubs out there. The show was made in Japanese. It only makes sense that it'd sound and look better in Japanese. I'm not the kind of guy that will only watch a show with subs, but I've seen some pretty bad dubs. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by Oni - 07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by ryan - 07-28-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by Oni - 07-28-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by Oni - 07-28-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by Oni - 07-29-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by Feat - 07-29-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Sword Art Online Coming To Toonami - by Blue - 08-01-2013, 06:09 PM