RE: How did you spend your last days of 2019? 12-31-2019, 09:27 AM
#4
(12-31-2019, 08:28 AM)mothered Wrote:Quote:For me, I have been sick and spent my time in hospitalOh dear, I wish you a full and speedy recovery.
There's quite a few hours until 2020 kicks In. As per usual, I'll be spending my time performing an array of computational tasks, well Into the early hours of the morning.
Thank you mothered and good luck with your tasks but it is important to have sleep before 2 am.
(12-31-2019, 08:32 AM)miyaKo Wrote: Visiting family and working on a network-logging project, sorry your days haven't been as jolly but sources say 2020 will be your year
In Sha Allah, Many projects to do in 2020. 😁 Stay active and happy 🤓
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2019, 09:30 AM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN












![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)