Login Register






Help/Advice filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Help/Advice #5
(12-19-2019, 11:16 PM)bapexsupreme Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 03:17 AM)mothered Wrote:
Quote:Currently I have a job but I've been applying at other jobs that pays more in the process right now of getting hired.

Any help or advice or suggestions to making some money on the side
It seems like you have time to spare, so why not opt for a second job?

I'm sure a combined Income of two jobs, will be greater than the one you're applying for.

I was thinking getting a 2nd job once I start a new job that pays more. But honestly would like to just have a 1 full time job and be off 2 or 3 days depending what schedule they give me either 5-8's or 4-10's. About a year ago or two years ago when firestick was becoming popular I was using the tip money I earn at work and buying the firestick and just putting kodi on it and selling it for $100. I was increasing my tip money but investing into the firestick and selling it for more it was a good run till everyone started doing it and price kept going down for resell. For now I would just like to work 1 job and on my days off to just relax and do some side hustle from home or on my free time and I don't even mind doing stuff after I get off work.

I understand your position, and fully agree.

Unfortunately, every monetizing method I've come across (that promises a decent amount earned), fails to deliver results.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-18-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-19-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-19-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-20-2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by phyrrus9 - 12-20-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-20-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-21-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by Defeat - 12-20-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-20-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by phyrrus9 - 12-21-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by SasLighter - 12-21-2019, 10:28 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-21-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-22-2019, 02:11 AM