Login Register






Help/Advice filter_list
Author
Message
Help/Advice #1
Hello sinister.li Members,

My goal next year starting 2020 is just to make more money. Currently I have a job but I've been applying at other jobs that pays more in the process right now of getting hired. I was wondering do you guys have any side hustle/money moves you guys do on the side? I'm looking for ways to make money on the side.

The reason why I asked because I took a major L last month. One of my cars got stolen in my parents house and the thieves who took it towed it and stripped the car. When my car got stolen I was very upset my car wasn't even running since the wiring harness needed to get replace but I've invested around 8-10k into the car such as built motor, suspension, wheels, interior, etc. I found out who took my car. The people who took my car I know of them from friends and they are known for stealing cars. They steal and strip the whole car and dump it 1-2 blocks away from their house. Cops won't do anything. When I found my car they impounded it so I had to pay a fee to get it out. I value my life over anything and it's a blessing to be able to wake up and spend time with my family, girlfriend, dog, and friends and a car is always replaceable.

Any help or advice or suggestions to making some money on the side I would appreciate it. My goal is to make back 10K or close to that with some side hustle. I'm ready to grind it out all year!

Thank you!

[+] 1 user Likes bapexsupreme's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-18-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-19-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-19-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-20-2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by phyrrus9 - 12-20-2019, 01:06 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-20-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-21-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by Defeat - 12-20-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-20-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by phyrrus9 - 12-21-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by SasLighter - 12-21-2019, 10:28 AM
RE: Help/Advice - by bapexsupreme - 12-21-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Help/Advice - by mothered - 12-22-2019, 02:11 AM