Login Register






Say goodbye to your fourth Amendment rights! [AMERICA] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Say goodbye to your fourth Amendment rights! [AMERICA] #13
(07-23-2013, 04:11 AM)Finesse Wrote: Listen, I have the utmost respect for my nations laws, and I definitely see the value in allotting police the power they need to do their jobs, but this law has WAY too much room for abuse. There's no way to prove that an officer smelled or didn't smell something, and "the sounds of the destruction of evidence" is so vague that it can be applied to almost any sound the police hear.

My run-ins with law enforcement have always been friendly ones. There's never been an instance where I've felt anything but protected by my local officers of the law.
But I know. I've seen it, I've heard stories. Police can be cruel, unfair. They can line people up and pepperspray them. They can attack innocent people through misguided attempts at justice. Worst of all, they can work for themselves, in lieu of the people.

I'm sorry but I can't feel safe in a nation where the police have the power to enter and ransack my home with no warrant or explanation other than "I smelled weed and I heard some noise."

It requires us trusting the government. Do you really trust them that much? I don't.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Say goodbye to your fourth Amendment rights! [AMERICA] - by Oni - 07-23-2013, 04:30 AM