Login Register






Tutorial HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PROGRAMMING filter_list
Author
Message
RE: HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PROGRAMMING #7
(11-11-2019, 06:30 AM)drunkpolishbear Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 03:54 AM)mothered Wrote: I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

In terms of the programming language starting point, I agree with C/C++, but It predominantly depends on what you wish to achieve with your project(s). Due to my capacity In exploitation, I started with PHP, which was extremely simple to learn. And SQL was even easier.
Thanks! Speaking to your point, I was more talking about my own experience and what I recommend for people wanting to learn python because of course there are hundreds of languages out there each with its pros and cons. In my personal opinion, I wish I had started with a C language but starting with python may be the exact right thing for someone who wants to be a data analyst for example.

I understand your viewpoint, and fully agree.

Everyone has a different capacity In how they apply themselves with programming languages. Your Initial post above, can certainly be used as a general guide for those wishing to get Into programming for the very first time.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PROGRAMMING - by mothered - 11-11-2019, 10:58 AM