Login Register






GO - Programming language by google filter_list
Author
Message
GO - Programming language by google #1
Running around the Internet a while ago when one of my friends mentioned he's working on a new RAT, and he's using something called GO to code the server. It's been a while since they first did their beta releases, so they've had time to hammer out how the language will work. At first sight it seems like a dream language; built-in concurrency, easy networking, and standard libraries for everything from encryption to graphics. Now I've finally gotten around to installing the go interpreter, and doing the 'hello world', and found it was a bit harder then what I expected. I was wondering if anyone on sinisterly uses GO, and what their experience with it was.

www.golang.org
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
GO - Programming language by google - by 3SidedSquare - 07-16-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: GO - Programming language by google - by Oni - 07-16-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: GO - Programming language by google - by w00t - 07-29-2013, 02:36 AM