Login Register






Naruto ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Naruto ? #9
(10-27-2019, 04:51 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 07:04 AM)switchblade0515 Wrote: Itachi and Sasuke's Fight. It was pretty interesting. I watched it around 5 times.

I hear a lot about the fight scenes from this show. What is it that makes them so popular? I couldn't say the same for when my teenage self watched Bleach. Those fight scenes were horrendous.
I haven't watched bleach yet, but in Naruto what I like is series of flashbacks from the fighting pair's past life, as two shinobis train, get to know each other and even become friends, and now they have to fight because of some reasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Naruto ? - by elyesiano - 09-16-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Naruto ? - by Drako - 09-16-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Naruto ? - by Whoami1 - 09-16-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Naruto ? - by sharingan972 - 09-16-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Naruto ? - by Jiggly - 09-17-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: Naruto ? - by pogba84 - 09-23-2019, 07:41 AM
RE: Naruto ? - by switchblade0515 - 10-23-2019, 07:04 AM
RE: Naruto ? - by Jiggly - 10-27-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: Naruto ? - by switchblade0515 - 10-27-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Naruto ? - by Jiggly - 10-28-2019, 03:01 AM