Login Register






Cyberbunker filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cyberbunker #9
(10-22-2019, 07:35 PM)Drako Wrote: I heard this the day it happened. It's great news. I despise people who host such things on the Deep/Dark web. These people who were running the site had a very sophisticated setup though. It takes forever to shutdown anything hosted over Tor.

I agree, making child porn is a very bad thing. On the other hand, the dark web marketplace makes drug dealing much more secure for resellers without being exposed to police and robbers.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cyberbunker - by refa - 10-22-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Refusal - 10-22-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Drako - 10-22-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Cyberbunker - by mothered - 10-23-2019, 02:45 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Drako - 10-23-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by mothered - 10-23-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Drako - 10-23-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by refa - 10-23-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Oni - 10-23-2019, 02:26 AM