Login Register






Cyberbunker filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cyberbunker #8
(10-23-2019, 03:05 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 03:02 AM)Drako Wrote: The CP is the only problem I have with this! Other than that, I couldn't care less.

Likewise, I'm totally against CP. It's absolutely disgusting.

Time permitted, I target sites with this content and take them down.

Of course. People like that should be locked up for a while. Although I haven't yet had the pleasure of reporting any sites with CP yet. Hopefully I won't ever have to. But I would report it to as many sources possible. Police, FBI, and anything else.

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Cyberbunker - by refa - 10-22-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Refusal - 10-22-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Drako - 10-22-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: Cyberbunker - by mothered - 10-23-2019, 02:45 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Drako - 10-23-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by mothered - 10-23-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Drako - 10-23-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by refa - 10-23-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: Cyberbunker - by Oni - 10-23-2019, 02:26 AM