Login Register






‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski filter_list
Author
Message
RE: ‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski #10
(10-17-2019, 04:20 PM)geyu29 Wrote: It wouldnt be the same, i think it will have too much CGI like a dystopian dusty future under the sun (spongebob squarepants) like Alita and Maze Runner. That would not suffice for the dark and underground surrounding that we saw in the previous matrix films. Of course the trend for 'adult appropriate' movies (meaning positive mood setting, its like forgetting Shakespeare, maybe im over exaggerating) being remade for the new 'fairy generation' is another reason why the disney remakes are on a rise.

Disney remakes are on a rise for a totally different reason. And it's got nought to do with the current fairy generation as you put it.

However, I'm not sure what to make of this. I'd be scared to get my hopes up, but I won't let that stop me from wanting to watch it. I wish the people working on the film the best of luck, as this could be a rather daunting project.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: ‘Matrix 4’ Officially a Go With Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lana Wachowski - by Jiggly - 10-18-2019, 08:00 AM