Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How to learn to hack a website? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to learn to hack a website? #9
I have two recommendations. 1. Use linux or other unix based system, as there are quite a few tools that are more accessible on linux.
Secondly I would recommend doing CTF challenges to practice and learn new methods of explotation (legally). A few different ones I got, varying difficulty and subject.
(DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of these sites in any way, and I can not say anything of their quality)
http://overthewire.org
https://picoctf.com/
https://attackdefense.com/
https://www.hackthebox.eu/
https://ctftime.org/
https://www.root-me.org/?lang=en
https://capturetheflag.withgoogle.com/
https://www.vulnhub.com/
https://crackmes.one/
https://www.holidayhackchallenge.com/2018/
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category...at_Project
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Security_Shepherd
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ju...op_Project
https://www.hackthissite.org/
https://cryptopals.com/
https://19.tghack.no/

[+] 1 user Likes Sikom's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
How to learn to hack a website? - by Pot_bastard - 09-12-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: How to learn to hack a website? - by Refusal - 09-12-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: How to learn to hack a website? - by mothered - 09-12-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: How to learn to hack a website? - by mothered - 09-13-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: How to learn to hack a website? - by refa - 09-12-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: How to learn to hack a website? - by Nork0i - 10-03-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: How to learn to hack a website? - by Sikom - 10-03-2019, 08:09 PM