RE: H3r0in View Bot 07-11-2013, 04:55 AM
#8
(07-11-2013, 04:00 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote: So that was you? Thanks, actually. I had to upgrade everything anyway, wasn't actively admining the site for that reason, and you didn't even hit my db. I fucking had my own shell on the site with no password for file management, and had a backup in case someone found it.
Also, it's h3r0in, not h3roin (since you use leetspeak so much you read numbers as letters anyway), the name does suck, it's for personal use, I shared it for everyone who needed something similar.
And as for learning to code, working on it. I made this with google searches, with no knowledge of how to do it beforehand.
Also, if you where to put up my dad gaypornstash.rar, I'd laugh my ass off, because I have no need to download my own file.
Next time you threaten someone, make sure you have something to go on that I'm insecure about.
And shell me instead of deleting my files, it's a lot more fun. Hell, even a deface is better.
And, your posts are obnoxious.
LOL...there's RCE all over phpmygaytorrent, no need to find your 'shell' - nice coverup, cute, you should audit the code you use for your website before deploying a code execution jackpot. Defaces are lame, your db is worthless, I did rlly enjoy the backdoored acunetix.rar in your webroot..Google searches? Sounds like you copy pasted it, which comes to no suprise because the gui was shit and so was the code (yes I actually analyzed it incase you tried to pull some jewish malware shit on me).


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)