RE: has anyone bought things from Dark web? 09-18-2019, 01:07 AM
#43
I keep reading a lot of comments about using an ESCROW for safety on tor, it isn't any safer if that ESCROW is also a fake...make double sure you verify the escrow is in fact a viable business. Last month I used an "escrow" named "Dark Escrow", even had a link on the web page that didn't work...should have stopped there but, didn't and lost some$ but, less than a hundred, thankfully I was only buying a sample first. Name of the website is "CC Sellers". Once I sent the coin, they became a ghost. Same thing with "Pleasure Island", except for no escrow was available, took the coin haven't heard from their sorry ass since.
Has there ever been a list of the rat fucker rippers, that could be spread around or is tor just a total craps hoot? I would to be able to hack their shit!
Has there ever been a list of the rat fucker rippers, that could be spread around or is tor just a total craps hoot? I would to be able to hack their shit!
I've upped my standards so, up yours!


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)