RE: Enjoying that 25Mbps internet speed, America? Oh, it's just 6Mbps? 09-15-2019, 08:08 AM
#33
(09-14-2019, 04:46 PM)Magnetron Wrote:(09-14-2019, 04:59 AM)mothered Wrote:(08-01-2019, 06:20 PM)Magnetron Wrote: When I called to complain about this, they told me I'm not guaranteed 100% of the speed
There Is no ISP, that can guarantee nor provide It's "peak" speed at 100% on a "consistent" basis.
I don't expect the peak speed 24/7. I expect 75% of the peak speed to occur the majority of the time. What I do NOT expect is the minimum speed twenty-four-fucking-seven. Anyone who offers 20% of 5 mbps 99% of the time should not advertise it as 5 mbps to begin with.
Imagine being advertised a car that can, maybe, once in a blue moon reach 50 mph but you'll only hear about the "can, maybe, once in a blue moon" part after you already spent 40 grand on it.
These pieces of shit should be prosecuted.
I totally agree, my post was more so stating a fact, nothing more.
Ultimately, you're paying for a service that fails to deliver as per the contractual agreement.













![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)