Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Whats your fave dork list? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Whats your fave dork list? #6
(07-09-2013, 04:12 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Google dorks like this are just stupid. What's the point in targeting random sites unless you're looking for some actual useful information? Use Google dorks to find vulnerabilities in a target website, not random ones.

Unless you are putting up flooding shells, etc. But I agree. I make my own dorks to find phishing pages and it seems to work better than any premade dork for the same thing, because I look for logs where a lot of the bullshit (anything but user/pass) is and isn't there, so I don't miss cleaner logs. Also, a lot of these dorks can get saturated.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Whats your fave dork list? - by 303315 - 07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by Nuance - 07-08-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by 303315 - 07-09-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by ProblemSolva - 07-09-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by BreShiE - 07-09-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by ErroraBorealis - 07-09-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by 303315 - 07-09-2013, 11:36 PM
RE: Whats your fave dork list? - by Mαfιια - 08-14-2013, 09:06 PM