Login Register






Removed filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What do I need to host my own website #4
(09-04-2019, 01:04 PM)GeniLoyd Wrote: Hello, I have a forum and id like to post many stuff there but my hosting provider doesn't allow them, so Id like to know what can I use to host the files and stuff for my website at home, and if ti comes with solar panel.. etc. And how do I provide the domain for my self instead of using name cheap or other domain providers.

Yes I got the money, all I need is to know how, with what, where to buy them.
You could go with hosting a hidden service, which is not that hard to setup at all. Besides, given the nature of your content I would recommend going with a hidden service rather than a normal web hosting service.
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Removed - by GeniLoyd - 09-04-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: What do I need to host my own website - by Cr3aTor - 09-06-2019, 02:26 AM