Login Register




Poll: Add a Cryptography section
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Cryptography Section? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cryptography Section? #4
(09-02-2019, 05:58 AM)OversouL Wrote: f it does get implemented, I'm not sure how the current activity of the forum can populate that section.
^^ Pretty much.
Regardless, I would love to see some discussion,tutorials,challenges on the topic of cryptography. I think steganography related posts could go in there as well.
But yes, crypto is an important filed in this day and age since all digital communication relies on it.
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]






Messages In This Thread
Cryptography Section? - by Drako - 09-01-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: Cryptography Section? - by mothered - 09-01-2019, 08:08 AM
RE: Cryptography Section? - by OversouL - 09-02-2019, 05:58 AM
RE: Cryptography Section? - by Cr3aTor - 09-02-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Cryptography Section? - by refa - 09-02-2019, 03:18 PM