RE: Worst Anime You've Seen? 09-01-2019, 02:46 PM
#10
(09-01-2019, 10:12 AM)Imm0rtal Wrote:(08-31-2019, 06:07 PM)Drako Wrote:Your profile picture reminds me of that anime which is Ecchi but relatively good story(08-31-2019, 03:32 PM)Imm0rtal Wrote: By far I've seen countless of worst anime and can't remember but will leave a few if you really wanna watch
You've ever heard of this one "Boku no Pico" yes, you heard that this was recommended by my classmates as I've know I trust them so basically they would not mess with me I downloaded it full episodes, later I regret watching it and I was scolded for this, because I don't use headsets I use speakers, one time my
Dad he goes up stairs, and entered my room and said, "Son, are you a gay?" he said then I replied him "No" then he said "Good" If I were gay he would shot me to death, I think the worst I've seen is the one that the MC f%#ks up a girl then f%#ks another, I forgot the title, many ecchi are trash and I wouldn't recommend you watching them.
Yeah, I think we can collectively agree that Boku No Pico is not okay. But yes ecchi anime's have no substance at all. They're usually not good at all.
It's Saya Takagi from Highschool Of The Dead. I'm like 6 episodes in, but I stopped because there's only one season...
















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)