RE: Worst Anime You've Seen? 08-31-2019, 03:32 PM
#7
By far I've seen countless of worst anime and can't remember but will leave a few if you really wanna watch
You've ever heard of this one "Boku no Pico" yes, you heard that this was recommended by my classmates as I've know I trust them so basically they would not mess with me I downloaded it full episodes, later I regret watching it and I was scolded for this, because I don't use headsets I use speakers, one time my
Dad he goes up stairs, and entered my room and said, "Son, are you a gay?" he said then I replied him "No" then he said "Good" If I were gay he would shot me to death, I think the worst I've seen is the one that the MC f%#ks up a girl then f%#ks another, I forgot the title, many ecchi are trash and I wouldn't recommend you watching them.
You've ever heard of this one "Boku no Pico" yes, you heard that this was recommended by my classmates as I've know I trust them so basically they would not mess with me I downloaded it full episodes, later I regret watching it and I was scolded for this, because I don't use headsets I use speakers, one time my
Dad he goes up stairs, and entered my room and said, "Son, are you a gay?" he said then I replied him "No" then he said "Good" If I were gay he would shot me to death, I think the worst I've seen is the one that the MC f%#ks up a girl then f%#ks another, I forgot the title, many ecchi are trash and I wouldn't recommend you watching them.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2019, 03:33 PM by Imm0rtal.)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)