Login Register






UB Quality Restoration filter_list
Author
Message
RE: UB Quality Restoration #4
(08-26-2019, 03:01 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote: The increased contrast gives it a pixelart touch to it. Love it, if userbars will be added you are going to make some money Wink

Thanks man.
TBH, I make alot of graphics for free, I recently made a full set of UBs for a forum owner and turned down his $200 after. I dont see the point in charging
money for something I like to do, and also I dont really like nickel and dimeing off graphics.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019, 03:06 PM by Refusal.)
Discord: Fizzed
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
UB Quality Restoration - by Refusal - 08-26-2019, 02:47 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by Cr3aTor - 08-26-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by Oni - 08-26-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by Refusal - 08-26-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by Cr3aTor - 08-26-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by Refusal - 08-26-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by mothered - 08-26-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: UB Quality Restoration - by Refusal - 08-26-2019, 09:44 PM