Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Need to learn how to get combo's filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Need to learn how to get combo's #5
(08-21-2019, 11:25 PM)xxtripodxx Wrote: I am looking to get my own combo list,  like a huge list of user: pass  or email: pass but not with tool like the B3RAP Leecher or the other prog I don't remember, is there a way to learn to get those by myself?
thanks in advance!

You could scrape the data from pastebins, github, etc and maybe find some usernames:passwords, but the thing is I don't know how "private" your combo list would be if you're taking the data as such. Anyway, I would try this and see if the results are in my benefit. If not, I would further think of ways to harvest data.
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Cr3aTor's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Need to learn how to get combo's - by xxtripodxx - 08-21-2019, 11:25 PM
RE: Need to learn how to get combo's - by Drako - 08-23-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: Need to learn how to get combo's - by Drako - 08-23-2019, 04:21 AM
RE: Need to learn how to get combo's - by Drako - 08-23-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Need to learn how to get combo's - by Cr3aTor - 08-22-2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Need to learn how to get combo's - by Cr3aTor - 08-22-2019, 02:56 PM