Login Register






Recommend me a TV or Anime Series filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Recommend me a TV or Anime Series #4
(08-22-2019, 07:44 AM)mothered Wrote: I'll recommend a "movie". I'm sure you'll enjoy Nick of Time.


Watched the trailer. Seems interesting xD. I love the older movie trailers with the narration. They are sweet haha

Thanks man

(08-22-2019, 08:09 AM)Oni Wrote: For shows I'd recommend Archer, Wilfred, or Westworld. Currently watching Deadwood, Money Heist, and The 100. If you're open to anime, I think Cowboy Bebop or Black Lagoon would be up your alley.

The 100 is good. I have not finished it off yet.

Ive been told before to watch Cowboy bebop. maybe that will be the next anime series I watch Biggrin

Thanks man
Discord: Fizzed
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Recommend me a TV or Anime Series - by Refusal - 08-22-2019, 07:18 AM
RE: Recommend me a TV or Anime Series - by Oni - 08-22-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: Recommend me a TV or Anime Series - by Refusal - 08-22-2019, 08:32 AM
RE: Recommend me a TV or Anime Series - by Ladog - 08-23-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: Recommend me a TV or Anime Series - by Oni - 09-04-2019, 02:54 AM